Department of B.Voc. (Account & Taxation)
- : B.Voc. aims at providing adequate skills required for a account and taxation. The course is different from traditional academic programmers as it deals more with application based studies rather than focusing on only theoretical knowledge.
- To develop and strengthen the concepts and skills related to self-development, life skills, competencies, and employee and entrepreneurship skills.
- To develop an aptitude towards acquiring skills and of financial management and nature.
- To promote the practical skills for application of theoretical knowledge in practical through field project and internship in the local industries.
- To create awareness regarding make in financial literacy and Consumer rights.
- To train students and teachers for innovative practices in Financial, Accounting, Marketing, Costing and IT Management for increased Commercial output in locality of Manchar.
- To work towards the conservation of small business owner in medium scale business units by providing financial management knowledge.
- To develop a healthy attitude among student towards works and life.
Department of B.Voc. (Food Processing and Quality Management)
Designation : Assi. Prof.
Qualification : MBA-FINANCE
Experience :One Year
Email : [email protected]
Mobile No : 9730346144
|1||F.Y.B.Voc. (Account & Taxation)||12th Pass|
|2||S.Y.B.Voc. (Account & Taxation)||F. Y. B. Voc|
|3||T.Y.B.Voc. (Account & Taxation)||S.Y. B.Voc|